Breaking News

Tran Chi Thien Tran Chi Thien

Home � Tip to speak English

Tip to speak English


Study English for a long times, you know a large number of vocabularies, but you can’t speak anything what you know fluently. Until a day, I study from my teacher. He is not special but he is different from any English teachers I met. He taught me with all his heart.
I am not good at English. But by anything which he taught to me, I can speak English fluently in communication. Speaking fluently replaces some phrases such as “ uhhu, ah…”.

Now, you think I’m a liar or I have to spend more times learning to speak English. Only I spend 20 minutes per day learning. And these are tips which my teacher teaches me.

1-/You need a sheet of paper and a pen.

2-/Writing anything you think, of course by English. You should write all sheet of paper.

3-/ Tear this sheet.

I think you wonder why I do funny things. And that reason:

1-/Why you write when you learn to speak

My teacher says that I know many vocabularies but can’t find a suitable word when speaking. The reason is that you don’t remember those vocabularies exactly. Therefore, you should write to solve this problem. Like when you speak more, you remember, when you write, you can remember the words unconsciously.

When writing, you should not stop to correct the sentence, remember vocabulary or grammar. You should write all of thing you think. Like speaking, you don’t have enough time to check what you say right or wrong. And you should write and speak. That help you acquainted with pronunciation.

2/What do you write?

Like speaking with your friends or writing blog, you should write anything which you like. When you think, you can write. Do not worry about content. Even you can write “you marry with David Beckham” Don’t be shy about that. I will tell you the reason why you don’t shy. You should use vocabularies which you have just learned or know in that day. Remember that you check after finishing write.

3-/ Why do you tear after finishing to write?

When you speak, the main obstacle is embarrassment. You afraid you speak wrong or things which you speak are funny. When you write in paper, you know that after tearing it, nobody know what you write. That is so easy-going.

Now, you feel this tip is so new and suitable, why don’t you do this tip.
LKP

Tags:

2 comments to "Tip to speak English"

  1. Anonymous says:

    Bạn đang yêu!! Người ấy của bạn đang giận bạn!!! Bạn có thắc mắc về tình yêu. Bạn đang có tâm sự về công việc, học tập, nghề nghiệp, con cái, sức khỏe…Hãy gọi số: 1900 599 953 để được tư vấn . 1900 599 953 chúng tôi luôn lắng nghe tâm sự của bạn.

  2. Anonymous says:

    Bạn đang yêu!! Người ấy của bạn đang giận bạn!!! Bạn có thắc mắc về tình yêu. Bạn đang có tâm sự về công việc, học tập, nghề nghiệp, con cái, sức khỏe…Hãy gọi số: 1900 599 953 để được tư vấn . 1900 599 953 chúng tôi luôn lắng nghe tâm sự của bạn.

Leave a comment